Translate this page
Fee For Service
Our expert consultants can provide a range of training and consultancy services on a fee for service basis. CRU works with the following groups to build a movement for change and support the full inclusion of people with disability:
- People with disability and their families and friends
- Workers and human service organisations
- Community, government and others
For more information, please read the Training and consultancy services flyer (PDF 489kb).
Using your NDIS funds with CRU
Fee for Service Training and Consultations:
CRU can assist people to work towards goals in their plan through:
- Coaching, mentoring and consultations that build the capacity of people with disability, family members and their support workers
- Group training and workshops
- Providing skilled facilitation, e.g. Circles of Support or planning meetings
If you have NDIS funding and are self-managing or plan managed, you can access CRU’s services where they align with the goals in your plan. CRU is not registered with the NDIS so our ‘fee for service’ offerings can’t be funded through Agency managed plans.
As you set your goals and prepare for plan review, you might like to consider your need for ongoing capacity building and request this in your plan.
Attending CRU events:
When considering using NDIS funding to attend a CRU event, please check that the event’s learning objectives are aligned with the goals in your plan. Learning objectives are listed in each of the CRU events on our event calendar. Humanitix is our online booking system and it will automatically generate an invoice that you can use for administrative and auditing purposes.
For more information, please read Using your NDIS Funds at CRU (PDF 840kb).
For questions or a quote, please contact us to discuss your options further.