CRU is pleased to offer some of our The NDIS: Getting Informed workshops on Saturdays and in the evening to make it easier for people with disability and family members who work full time to attend. Places are limited, so registrations are essential.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will start to roll out in the Brisbane City Council area from 1st July 2018. Join us for a workshop that providers information about the why, when and how of the NDIS. You will learn how to access the scheme and what to do to feel prepared to develop a plan with the NDIS when the time comes.
In Kenmore Hills, we will also offer a session called The NDIS: Sharing Practical Strategies. This is a conversation about the practical strategies that can help you feel prepared as well as exploring ways of sharing information about the NDIS with others in your community.
These events will be held on:
- 11:30am – 2:30pm Saturday 4th March, Centenary Community Hub, Mount Ommaney registrations closing soon!
- 6pm – 8:30pm Tuesday 11th April CRU office, South Brisbane
- 10am – 12:30pm Saturday 20th May, Nundah Library, Nundah
- 9:15am – 3pm Saturday 27th May SPACE @ Kenmore, Kenmore Hills (Morning – Getting Informed. Afternoon – Sharing Practical Strategies)
- 10am – 12:30pm Saturday 17th June, Coopers Plains Library, Coopers Plains
For more information or to book your tickets here: