Webinar 1: Planning successful transitions. Top tips to help your child
Every school year brings new and exciting opportunities – but to ensure your child is set up for successful inclusion, it helps to be well prepared.
This webinar discusses:
- How leading with vision opens up effective transition planning conversations
- Sharing your child’s strengths and gifts
- What to look for in an inclusive school and building a relationship with the school team
- Top tips for school entry, year to year transitions, the leap to high school
- Common pitfalls – and how to avoid them!
Some transition times – entry to school, the jump to high school, even transition from special to regular school, are BIG transitions, but even if you are just preparing for a new classroom and new teacher, this webinar will help you to start thinking about the 2020 school year.
By being clear about your hopes, and what you should ask for, you can give your child the best chance of thriving in an inclusive classroom.