Inclusive Education Evening: Setting the Direction for Success – Brisbane – Workshop 1 – Evening event
March 23 @ 6:15 pm - 8:45 pmFree
Inclusive Education EVENING: Setting the Direction for Success – Evening event
Monday 23rd March 2020
6:15pm – 8:45pm
About the Workshop:
Come along to a free introductory workshop for parents of students with disability in state schools to learn about:
- What an inclusive education looks like
- How to develop a positive vision to set goals for school and school life
- Inclusive Education Policies and other supports that help make inclusion possible
- Communication tips and how to work with your school
Who is CRU?
The Community Resource Unit Ltd (CRU) has a 30 year track record of working throughout Queensland to promote positive change so that people with disabilities can belong to and participate in community life.
This is a shortened, evening version of the ‘Setting the Direction for Success’ workshop currently being delivered around Queensland by CRU. This evening is for parents who have not been able to attend the daytime workshop.
For more information call CRU on (07) 3844 2211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event and Venue Details
Date and Time
- Monday 23rd March, 2020.
- Please arrive at 5:30pm to sign in, for a 6:15pm start. Concludes at 8:45pm.
- A light meal will be provided upon arrival.
- The venue is CRU
- Level 2, 43 Peel Street, South Brisbane.
- After hours access requires you to phone CRU. Please ring 3844 2211 upon arrival for out-of-hours entry into the building.
- Attendance is free, but bookings are essential
- A light dinner will be provided
- Registrations close on Monday 9th March 2020.
CRU’s cancellation policy is on our website. Please use the following link: http://cru.org.au/about/policies/#cancellation
These workshops are delivered by CRU to assist families of students with disability to be clear, informed, confident and connected so they can work as respected and valued partners in their children’s education.
Proudly supported by the Queensland Government through the Department of Education.