Community Resource Unit is pleased to offer “Making the Most of Change – Understanding & Managing Your Supports” on the Sunshine Coast on Wednesday 29 March, 2017
This workshop will assist people to identify the funded supports needed to complement and strengthen informal, community and mainstream supports that help create and sustain a good life.
It will also explore ways people and their families can both manage and direct the support they need to live a rich and meaningful life.
Previous attendees have said that the workshop:
- “Linked things between what a good life looks like and how to get there”
- “Helped me to break things down into steps rather than be overwhelmed by things”
- “I have more confidence building strategies to go about building a plan”
- “ shown me the importance of embed connections in the community and not just paid support”
- “ Very comprehensive and practical seminar – a very positive experience”
We trust this event will further equip people to make informed choices about their supports in the lead up to the commencement of the NDIS on the Gold Coast from July 2018.
This workshop is for people with disability, their families and supporters with workers encouraged to attend and learn from an individual and family perspective about managing and directing supports both unfunded and paid.
Download Flyer Here Accessible word version
Don’t hesitate to contact the CRU office if you require assistance with the registration process or further information about this workshop.