- This event has passed.
SRV Masterclass – PASSING
June 20 - June 22
THIS IS NOT A CRU EVENT.
Who is this event for?
- people who have done PASSING before
- are interested in deepening their knowledge of SRV and skill with the PASSING tool
- understand better the helpful and unhelpful characteristics of human service design
- are available for the briefing and the entire workshop
What will your experience be?
There will be a:
- formal briefing,
- a study visit to one human service
- interviews and conversations with both the people who receive the service and those who provide the service
- conciliation of ratings and an analysis using the PASSING tool.
What makes this event a masterclass?
- visiting a site with a level of complexity due to the complex needs of the service recipients or a complex CVA (culturally valued analogue) or complexity in one or more of the SRV principles
- working with a very experienced team leader
- working with other experienced team members, all of whom have done PASSING at least once.
All participants must have completed a PASSING event, approved by the Australian New Zealand SRV Group and with an approved Senior Trainer. If in doubt about your eligibility, please contact us.
Participants must also have a PASSING manual to use for the duration of the event. These can be borrowed from Community Resource Unit (CRU), for a borrowing fee of $30 + GST (+postage) or purchase price $86 +
GST + postage. This is an excellent resource to purchase for yourself or your organisation – contact CRU 3844 2211. It is essential to have a manual before the briefing.
Accredited Teacher of SRV – Jane Sherwin.
Event Coordinator – Greg Mackay 0481 216 993 OR email email@example.com
Location: Chermside, Brisbane.
Cost: $594 full free.
A very limited number of full or partial bursaries may be available on application for people with disabilities, family members, and others requiring financial assistance. Contact the Event Coordinator.