The small CRU team based in Brisbane is a connecting point for many people across Queensland who believe that people with disability should belong to and participate in community. We know that partnerships are important if we are to achieve our vision of full and meaningful lives for people living with disability.
One of the unique aspects of CRU is that our constituency is made up of people with disability, family members and workers from the government and non-government sector. CRU is a place for people to collaborate, challenge and inspire each other and we welcome all people who share our aims to link with us either formally or informally.
CRU has engaged in partnerships both locally, nationally and internationally. We are committed to ensuring our partnerships reflect and progress the mission and work of CRU. Examples of this include:
- Contributing and sharing our resources
- Developing and facilitating niche training for organisations and families
- Working with governments, councils and organisations to manage change
- Collaborating to develop multimedia resources
- Investing in strategic leadership development
- Linking people to combine efforts in creating meaningful change.